- 1 What are your payment methods ?
- 2 What efforts are made to ensure the waistcoat is going to fit me ?
- 3 Where and how are the garments made ?
- 4 After ordering how long does it take before delivery ?
- 5 I want to pay in US $ dollars
- 6 What is your returns policy ?
- 7 What are the standard sizes for waistcoats ?
- 8 What's your postal address and contact ?
- 9 Does the displayed fabric screen colour exactly match the fabric ?
- 10 How do you ensure precisely consistent colours for larger orders ?
- 11 Will you work with customer supplied fabric?
- 12 I have other questions not answered
What are your payment methods ?
- All major credit cards. Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron or American Express. It’s the easiest way doing business over the Internet both for the retailer and consumer. You have the safeguards that you can get your money back if your not happy and know that the issuing banks have checked that we are bone-fide business before letting us accept cards mail order.
- We do also take GB £ Stirling cheques and US$ cheques but there is a banking delay while we wait for the cheques to clear. Cheques are made payable to ‘Waistcoats Direct’.
Where and how are the garments made ?
- All Bellamonte Waistcoats are hand crafted by our experienced staff in our workshops in Somerset, UK.
- No sweatshop, unethical labour.
- No delays waiting for imports.
- No delays waiting for external suppliers.
- No discontinued styles
- If you have any queries about our products we can give you the definitive answer. We are the experts on our designs.
After ordering how long does it take before delivery ?
- We normally despatch within 2/3 weeks.
- We don’t charge your credit card until the day we despatch your goods.
- We ask on the order form when you require your waistcoat.
- It’s our reputation and professional pride on the line to make that happen at all costs. Because we design and manufacture our own waistcoats we are not at the mercy of suppliers.
I want to pay in US $ dollars
No problem. We bill your credit card in GB £ Sterling. Your credit card company converts that amount into your home currency on the day you are billed. We don’t make any extra charge on currency conversion. Your conversion rate will be fair, implemented for example by American Express.
What is your returns policy ?
Our Guarantee :-
Waistcoats Direct proudly stands behind the brand names that we sell. If the waistcoat differs in any way from the style, fabric or size that you ordered then you can have a replacement at no extra charge or a complete refund. Simply return the item in its original condition for a full refund. You need to contact us with 4 days of the goods being received otherwise no return can be accepted. Waistcoats Direct will not accept returns on merchandise that has been altered or worn. When returning a Purchase to Waistcoats Direct please include the original invoice and address the package as follows:-
Attention : Returns No#(your order number here) to the address on the invoice.
For your protection, please send all returns via a recorded delivery method.
What's your postal address and contact ?
- You can mail post toWaistcoats Direct, 32 Roping Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 4BD, United Kingdom or telephone on +44(0)1935 413108, Monday – Saturday 9 am – 5.30 pm GMT
It’s quicker and cheaper for you to E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
In your E-mail including your waistcoat selections, measurements, required delivery date, delivery location etc. enables us to respond quicker.
You can follow us on Twitter. We will follow you back : http://twitter.com/waistcoatsdirect
Does the displayed fabric screen colour exactly match the fabric ?
Different monitors running different browser software will show minor colour variations. Every effort is made to ensure that the colour on the screen matches the fabric but if you are worried about this or the precise colour is absolutely essential to you then please get in contact and request an example fabric swatch.
How do you ensure precisely consistent colours for larger orders ?
It is important for larger wedding parties to place the order in one go. This will ensure that the same fabric dye-lot is used. If you give us a partial order and some time later the rest of the order then we can’t guarantee that the shade will be precisely the same for the two orders.
Will you work with customer supplied fabric?
Yes, we are able to make our style waistcoats in fabric that you supply. For more details of this service please e-mail us at